Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cleaning your energy....

So in my ongoing quest to find purpose, balance and a normal life, this year will bring some new tasks for "project: secret".  Since "project: secret" crashed & burned last year, I'm going to approach it from another angle.

I have been very shallow with this project. I didn't use it to its full potential last year & it failed.  It hung in there but it failed, let's be honest.  So I revisited it, looked st it differently. Same project, same idea, different view.

Something I should've done & have wanted to do for some time is to clean the energy in my living space. Yeah, it sounds new age but really. It can't hurt & it may have do some psychic good.

And I need the psychic good. This includes cleaning clutter,"cleaning" stagnant energies in corners and making space so that you can concentrate, and direct your energy in other directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment